Although the Cricket from KalibrGun is a great rifle straight out the box we have still found room for a lot of improvement.
Most of the Crickets in the UK come from Cheshire gun room: http://www.cheshiregunroom.com but some enter from other sources The cricket is produced mainly for the European and FAC market and are tuned down for the UK sub 12Ft.Lbs market..
We offer a complete strip down and overhaul that will improve the shot count, consistency, smoothness of the action and ensure the rifle is preforming at its best.
What’s carried out:
* Rifle is completely striped down and all parts checked and machining improved.
* Barrel is re-crowned both breach and muzzle end
* Internals such as trigger sears, hammer assembly, pellet probe, block, valve, TP are polished to a high standard ensuring action smoothness.
* De-pinger installed to reduce / most cases eliminate the ping sound when shooting.
* Trigger assembley and connecting rod is smoothed 1st and 2nd stages are set to your preference.
* Regulator and valve are stripped down, modified, set and balanced to reduce hammer bounce and give maximum shot count / consistency.
* Magazine realise catch modification to make loading easier and a 1 handed operation.
* Rifle is rebuilt with new seal kit ensuring every part is properly fitted, adjusted, tested for accuracy and performance then fine tuned. Power is set to desired Ft.Lbs
* Rifle is issued with detailed invoice of works carried out and test results sheet.
£115.00 plus P&P
A few words from Mike:
Sent my pride and joy to Adam of airrifletech which was hard to be without but it was not gone long and I must say any rifle I get in the future will be straight to A.R.T for him to work his magic I now consider this to be a vital upgrade to any rifle before even considering bipod silencer of case I know now any errors in my shot placement are down to me I sent him a rifle and it returned a laser can't thank this gentleman enough he's a real star and genius and defiantly my go to guy